Oh boy, do I know some people who think they have the best ideas ever. And once they have them, they scheme and plan how to make it the best it can possibly be. Whether it”s throwing a party, or inventing a new product, they all seem great on paper. Except there”s one very big problem. They never stop to think if their big idea is smart to begin with! Here”s 22 examples of the principle that the best laid plans don”t amount to much if your idea is flawed. Very flawed.
1. So you bought a toddler a motorbike?
2. HAHA. Grocery store shortcut.
3. Pretty sure that dance is a bad idea. He likes rap music.
4. Ya…there”s no slip and slide there.
6. Well there”s a problem.
7. Daring escape = horrible idea.
8. I…just…I don”t know what to say.
9. OMG. Face slap.
10. Hey guys, there are windows in that pool.
11. License and registration please.
12. Well going in for the kiss didn”t work out.
13. Pizza & cookies (& Jack).
14. I know I make up lyrics but come on.
16. Ya, that idea didn”t work out.
19. El stupido.
21. The best laid plans.
Well there you have it. Irrefutable proof that just because the idea looks great on paper… well you know the rest. H/T BuzzFeed If you thought these were as hilarious as me, please share with others below.